[BUG] GeneralEnh-ajh.1.cs is missing from update stream

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Jul 4 07:44:59 UTC 2003

Hi Ned,

> Second, I looked for senders of some of the methods in the GeneralEnh
> CS, and there were indeed some senders. At least those methods are
> required.

Sorry, my fault - I thought I went over all of the messages being
implemented by the GeneralEnh change set and fixed those places using them;
apparently some slipped by.

> Like, for instance, Message class>>catcher, and thus the
> MessageCatcher class itself.

Oops, that's been a really stupid mistake - I forgot to check if there are
any dependencies between the Continuations CS and the ContextCleanup.

> Probably so. As it is right now, I suspect that decompilation and
> maybe debugging won't work right.

Shouldn't be too hard to fix - I think MessageCatcher may be needed but
everything else should be relatively straightforward.

Thanks for finding the problems,
  - Andreas