[UPDATES] All clear to update, plus one new update

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Jul 4 08:52:38 UTC 2003

If you produce patches to important packages, for example the packages
that are included in the Basic image, it is wonderful if you send them
to their maintainers.

Just don't put the changes in the same file as the image changes,
because that will take work for Harvesters to separate, and might end up
putting the wrong thing in the update stream.

Daniel