Still problems updating image

Roel Wuyts wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jul 4 08:29:02 UTC 2003

Hi,
me again.

There are still problems updating Smalltalk images, at least here in
Belgium. I downloaded the latest 3.6, since I wanted to test the latest
KCP things in the update stream. But when I try to do 'update', I only
get an error saying: 'All code update servers seem to be unavailable'.
Same as I noticed around a week ago. And yes, m network is configured
properly (I can see the Squeak page from within Scamper).

Somebody mentioned this was some form of DNS-entry problem somewhere
affecting European users. Is this true? Can this be fixed? It is
terribly annoying!

--
Roel Wuyts                                                   Software
Composition Group