Newbie Questions

Ingo Hohmann ingo at 2b1.de
Fri Jul 4 16:16:44 UTC 2003

Hi Daniele,

click your left mouse button on the background in Squeak (if you're
using Win or Linux, don't know about Mac or others).

You should get a menu popping up, select 'open', and in the next menu
'file list'.

Find your file you want to file in using the two list on the top of the
filelist, if you select the file, you should get a row of new buttons,
containing, among others, 'file in'.

I hope that helps,

Ingo