Bug Fix Archive Viewer: progress indicator?

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Fri Jul 4 20:49:08 UTC 2003

Hernan --

I've been thinking about updating the list with each post.  I don't know how much slower the load-updates will run in that case.

You'd just have to implement a singular version of BugFixArchiveViewer >> newPosts: and BugFixArchiveViewer >> ansycNewPosts:

Actually, calling newPost: would make it easier to update a progress bar, wouldn't it?

I've also been thinking about making the BFAV more friendly to people with slow connections.  Right now each load is too "heavyweight".  I will be changing the load process to use a more on-demand strategy ( particularly with attachments ).