pending 64bit version of squeak

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jul 4 07:58:56 UTC 2003

John

We should win a way to get money in the community. The CD marcus sets
up is one way.
For my side I'm ready to pay 100$ (I know this is peanuts) to get a G5
VM for Squeak
as soon as I have a bill. So have you thought about opening an account
where you could pay
for the mac VM? or any other clever solution?

Stef