[BUG][FIX] HorizontalScrollBarMissingLeftButton ([cd][sm])

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jul 5 18:14:05 UTC 2003

Hi,
	I changed the bounds of the slider (as returned in
Scrollbar>>totalSliderArea) so that it will not overlap the left button
hiding it.

Here is the new method:

totalSliderArea
	| upperBoundsButton |
	upperBoundsButton _ menuButton ifNil: [upButton].
	bounds isWide
		ifTrue: [
			upButton right > upperBoundsButton right
				ifTrue: [upperBoundsButton _ upButton].
			^upperBoundsButton bounds topRight corner: downButton bounds bottomLeft]
		ifFalse:[
			upButton bottom > upperBoundsButton bottom
				ifTrue: [upperBoundsButton _ upButton].
			^upperBoundsButton bounds bottomLeft corner: downButton bounds topRight].

And here is the old one:

totalSliderArea
	| upperBoundsButton |
	upperBoundsButton _ menuButton ifNil: [upButton].
	upButton bottom > upperBoundsButton bottom
		ifTrue: [upperBoundsButton _ upButton].
	^ bounds isWide
		ifTrue: [upperBoundsButton bounds topRight corner: downButton bounds
bottomLeft]
		ifFalse: [upperBoundsButton bounds bottomLeft corner: downButton bounds
topRight].

Regards,
Hernan