SqueakMap servers are not available.

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Mon Jul 7 19:10:12 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-05 at 20:03, Ned Konz wrote:
> Hi Cees,
>
> The SqueakMap server map1.squeakfoundation.org is still down. Are you
> the right person to contact about this, or is there someone else more
> appropriate?

Goran is the first point of contact. What happened last weekend is that
a box went down (for the umptieth time - some hard-to-track-down
hardware problem) and I rebooted all virtual Linux machines, including
SqueakMap, on a different box.

Goran - it seems that SqueakMap doesn't survive a reboot. Will you fix
it on the current SuSE install or do you want to wait a bit until we've
setup a Debian machine?

--
Disclaimer: all Dutchmen are liars