be a web url - textMorph menus

Torge Husfeldt torge.husfeldt at gmx.de
Wed Jul 9 15:30:02 UTC 2003

Hi Ingo,

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:13:26 +0200, Ingo Hohmann <ingo at 2b1.de> wrote:

> ... and how do I fold back my changes if used 'edit hidden info'?
You just choose the same menu item again, i guess.
I see this mostly as an explanation of the syntax for Do its and
Web URL links. You can just as well enter the text as
Link name<http://www.domain.com>
highlight all and then choose 'be a web URL link'.

> Ingo Hohmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> with alt-6 in a textMorph I get a 'be a web url' menu entry. How do I
>> find out which method is invoked on selecting this entry? (when I
>> explore it, I come to
>> target: aMVCMenuMorph selector: #selectMVCItem: arguments: #(16) )
>>
>> I would like to add a 'be a DoIt' item.

You know, this is already there.
The menu item is called DoIt and because it is in the emphasis menu
people are to expect that the text is changed into a Do it (and not
immediately executed).
You might want to change the wording, though.

>> Where are those menus defined? I'd like to rearrange the mouseclick
>> menu, too.
>>

>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Ingo

HTH