Wanted - dynamic keybindings for Squeak (was: be a web url -textMorph menus)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Jul 9 16:32:28 UTC 2003

We really should be able to configure specific keybindings for
applications easily, and the user really should be able to customize
them. In short, they should not be hard coded.

Anybody up to solving this? one thing worth looking at is Roel's
MagicKeys for VW, I don't know how hard it would be to port to Squeak,
but it should be a good source for design ideas on some of the issues.

Roel, maybe you can add details?

Daniel