Hidden Information

Ingo Hohmann ingo at 2b1.de
Wed Jul 9 21:02:56 UTC 2003

Hi Dave,

mark some text, use cmd-6, and select 'be a web url' - this turns your
text into an url.

Now if you didn't start with some text looking like an url, this might
not be too helpful, so mark the text again, use cmd-6 and 'edit hidden
info', if you started with 'my text' before, you should now get
something looking like: my text<my text> .

You can now edit the text between < >, this will become the link, maybe
my text<http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak>
Now select the whole text again (from 'my' upto 'squeak>', use cmd-6 and
'be a web url', and you are done.

I thought with this I'd be able how to create DoIts, but so far I
haven't found the command that's invoked for it, much less a menu entry.

I hope this helped.

Regards,

Ingo

YES!   That's just me, just being!    http://www.2b1.de/