opening project file in diff images.

Shalabh Raizada squeakdev at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 03:47:14 UTC 2003

Hi,

I was trying to open a project saved using a image file on my computer on
another system using another image file. In the squeak on my computer I had
installed some truetypefonts by converting into strike fonts. I am getting
the following error:

Reading an instance of TTCFont. Which modern class should it translate to?

What should i do? I am trying to save this project on a swiki on our system.
Will I get this error there too. Also I am trying to use the file on linux.
How can I resolve this there???

bye,
Shalabh Raizada
Research Engineer,