[FIX] newMethodNoCatSel-asm (fix for [BUG] changing from class to comment view in Browser doesn't work)

Magistrello Alejandro (SFA) magistra at TELEFONICA.COM.AR
Thu Jul 10 13:01:32 UTC 2003

Doug,

i encountered the problem that Ned sent with
"[BUG] changing from class to comment view in Browser doesn't work"
and finally have something to send, i included in the cs attached but now
that you approved this,
its better to split the changes ?

regards
   Alejandro