[FIX] TTCFontPixelSizeFix-nk

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Thu Jul 10 22:56:24 UTC 2003

  Ned,

> It would. However, the legacy clients all expect an integer height.
> Perhaps if we define #height as "pixelSize rounded" and still return
> a float or fractional from #pixelSize (I'd prefer a float, since it's
> at least compatible with BalloonCanvas)?

  Modifying #height would be ok.  The #computeForm: looks like:

scale _ self pixelSize asFloat / (ttcDescription ascender - ttcDescription descender).

and I recall that the intention was to give a bit more sensitive value
for 'scale', rather than always rounding.

  In this case, the value can be 'inexact'; the precision of Float
should be fine.  I have no problem with going with Float here.

-- Yoshiki