Squeak Install Instructions

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Jul 11 09:44:43 UTC 2003

Le ven 11/07/2003 à 09:36, Diego Gomez Deck a écrit :
> Hi Dennis,
>
> > Thank you Diego! Bert! Matej! Nancy! and Alan! for your quick and
> > empathetic replies! I'm really looking forward to using Squeak and
> > sharing it with my students...BTW anyone know of a knoppix distro.
> > shipping with Squeak?
>
> We're (also) working in a live-linux (knoppix or another one) with Squeak as
> the first step.  The second step is to use Squeak as the windows-manager.
>
> If you can read Spanish please visit: http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land
> for more information about our projects.

Some of my students will start a similar project in september, call SqueakLiveCD as a year project.
Maybe they could work with you in order to avoid duplicate work ?

There is a first description of the project here :
http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/projets2a/SqueakLive (sorry it's in french).

--
Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD                /~\