Hidden Information

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Jul 11 15:24:24 UTC 2003

Hmm, there is something there - it could be nice if we make the syntax
equivalent to Swikis, so that *Integer* would automatically create a
link, and *brf>Integer* would create a named link. We can add new
syntaxes for methods *Integer>>gcd:*. One advantage is that then the
operation would be simpler - instead of "edit hidden info" and then
reapply the link, it would be "edit" and then "activate" (because the
action is implicit in the link text itself).

What do you think?

BTW, I agree with Brent and Lex that the code construct links should
bring up a browser..

Daniel