[ENH] BFAVAttachmentsInMenu-nk ( [er][et] wicked cool! a few minor points )

brentvukmer at yahoo.com brentvukmer at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 18:19:51 UTC 2003

This looks great, Ned.  The keyboard options are very cool.  It might be
useful to also have a cmd-a option that popped up just a menu with the
file-names and their submenus.

I really like the file-service options in the mouse-menu, now that I've
spent some time playing with it.

1 bug:

When I do Cmd-v on a post that doesn't have any attachments, I don't
expect to see a FileList open -- but one does.

1 enhancement request:

If I've already decompressed the changeset attachment(s) for a post, it
seems like it would be helpful to see the file service options for the
decompressed files (I'm thinking in particular of the
FileContentsBrowser), instead of the options for the gzipped attachment.

1 design question:

I've tried to avoid putting any UI code in the BugFixArchive-Model
package.  I'd prefer that ArchivePost >> addAttachmentServicesToMenu: be
moved to BugFixArchiveViewer >> addAttachmentServicesToMenu:.

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >