[BUG] [?] #blockCopy: shows up in sent-messages lists

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Jul 11 18:24:24 UTC 2003

If you open a browser on any method that has a block with an argument,
and then do "implementors..." you will see #blockCopy: in the list.

Certainly, there is a call to #blockCopy: there, but I wonder whether
the browsers need to show this in their lists (also, #braceWith: and
probably some others).

Conversely, these lists miss all the macro selectors:

ifTrue: ifFalse: ifTrue:ifFalse: ifFalse:ifTrue:
and: or:
whileFalse: whileTrue: whileFalse whileTrue
to:do: to:by:do:
caseOf: caseOf:otherwise:
ifNil: ifNotNil:  ifNil:ifNotNil: ifNotNil:ifNil:

I don't know; this is probably unimportant...

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com