[ENH] Objects as compiled methods ( this is great )

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 11 18:53:22 UTC 2003

It's a nice idea but it's going to be fun to integrate with all the
other changes being considered. It shows up how we really need better
change handling tools; why on earth do we end up with a full spec for
the class just to add a new class var? Sigh.

A quick look at the code makes me wonder why it couldn't work via the
perform[with] code. That would make it pass on the same message, which
might be good or bad depending on your needs.

tim
Useful random insult:- Both oars in the water, but on the same side of the boat.