[BUG][FIX] BFAV not showing all posts

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jul 11 21:12:34 UTC 2003

"Brent Vukmer" <bvukmer at blackboard.com> wrote:

> > We need, in the long run, some more elaborate tool for this:
> > It would be nice if I could sort all the pending fixes for
> > the sub-project. So the harvesters would see a todo-list, and
> > the package-maintainers could get a list with all fixes/enh
> > for their package.
> >

> Yes, I agree.  I would like to have a different "channel" for each
> package on SqueakMap. I'm still thinking about how to implement the
> back-end for that.

Incidentally, there are bug databases floating around already.  Probably
the best thing for us to do would be to set up an existing program on
bugs.squeakfoundation.org and just use it, customizing it over time for
our purposes.

Unless, of course, you really do want to put in the month or more of
effort required to build a decent bug tracking system.  In that case, by
all means don't let me stop you.  :)  You still might want to browse
around at what other systems do, though.

Lex