[BUG][FIX] BFAV not showing all posts

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Fri Jul 11 21:21:01 UTC 2003

> Incidentally, there are bug databases floating around
> already.  Probably the best thing for us to do would be to
> set up an existing program on bugs.squeakfoundation.org and
> just use it, customizing it over time for our purposes.

Good point.  I agree that a mailing list is probably not the best
back-end for a bug database ( or any database, really :) ).  Although,
it seemed to me that the biggest priority was to get a tool working in
Squeak that made it easy for people to get dive into the existing
process.

> Unless, of course, you really do want to put in the month or
> more of effort required to build a decent bug tracking
> system.

Heh.

> In that case, by all means don't let me stop you.
> :)  You still might want to browse around at what other
> systems do, though.

True.  Do you have specific features in mind?