[BUG][FIX] BFAV not showing all posts

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Fri Jul 11 23:35:16 UTC 2003

Brent Vukmer wrote:

> Good point.  I agree that a mailing list is probably not the best
> back-end for a bug database ( or any database, really :) ).  Although,
> it seemed to me that the biggest priority was to get a tool working in
> Squeak that made it easy for people to get dive into the existing
> process.

Right, well done.
And besides, a mailing list is an insert and read only database.
There is no deletion of records. The archive is basically a huge
master list of transaction. But as there are no delete operations
batch queries may analyse, index and further process the data.
Processing may be incremental.

As a whole not too bad I think....
At least it is innovative ....
It seems to have enhanced the process considerably.

Hannes