Mailing list vs newsgroup

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sun Jul 13 12:34:53 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 23:39, Andreas Raab wrote:
> We've had this discussion half a dozen times by now (seems like it comes up
> every 12-18 months) and sofar most of the (outspoken ;) people on Squeak-dev
> seem to prefer the mailing list. I don't think it has changed since the last
> round of discussions.

Although, given the ever-increasing volume of this list, it might be an idea to
(re)consider a split of the list (squeak-dev and squeak-user, for example; one
dedicated to the development *of* Squeak, the other of development/... *with*
Squeak).

I have a nice mail tool with threading etcetera, but it is getting harder and
harder to keep up...