[BUG] SM1.07

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Jul 14 23:46:21 UTC 2003

Hi all!

Diego Gomez Deck <DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The new SM 1.07 doesn't load on a 3.5-5180 image.

He, gulp. Funny enough I forgot to check it in 3.5. Anyway, that made me
find a few bugs more and I also refined the "installedPackages"
structure to have full history - do an explore on:

SMSqueakMap installedPackagesDictionary

That should make Brent and Daniel happy! :-)

But lazy as I am I didn't update the version names for this fixed
release - it is still 1.07 (and base is 1.06). So sue me. :-) (later in
SM1.1 cheating like this will be impossible)

Just try again.

> The problem is on SMSqueakMap>>noteInstalledPackage:version: becouse
> installedPackages is nil and can answer to #size.

Right, and a bunch of other things too. But now it should work.

I have tested it in 3.5 5180 and 3.6b 5352. Both seem to work fine.

> TIA,
>
> Diego

regards. Göran