[ANN] SM1.07 reannounced! :-)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Jul 15 00:08:15 UTC 2003

Hi all!

I am now reannouncing SM1.07 (with SqueakMap Base 1.06). ;-)

I have fixed a couple of bugs the last hours and now it seems to work
nicely both in 3.5 5180 and the latest 3.6b 5352.

I did notice that Ned needs to update SARInstaller for 3.6beta (you
know, the "Smalltalk changes" vs "ChangeSet current" etc). I actually
ended up coding "do this for 3.5, that for 3.6" in SM because I just
didn't want to split packages for this.

Anyway, no big stuff in this release - bugfixes, much better handling of
the logfile and full history of installed packages etc. Well, well, back
to SM1.1. ;-)

regards, Göran

PS. Doug - I am not sure how you intend to incorporate this into the
image. Mail me if you have any questions.