REMINDER: The July 2003 SF Squeak gathering is this Wednesday

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Tue Jul 15 01:31:36 UTC 2003

Hi--

        Just a reminder that this month's San Francisco area
third-wednesday-of-the-month Squeak gathering is this Wednesday, 16
July, at 5:30pm, at my place. We'll have demos, food, and the usual
dreaming and scheming. :)  If you need directions, please let me know,
and please let Dan <dan at squeakland.org> and myself know you're coming
if you haven't already. Also, please pass on this reminder to anyone
you think might be interested.

        If you can't make it, please mark your calendar for next month!
:)

        thanks!

-C

--