linux squeak

Giovanni Corriga valkadesh at libero.it
Tue Jul 15 19:58:55 UTC 2003

Il mar, 2003-07-15 alle 19:39, David Farber ha scritto:
> Has anyone installed Squeak 3.4 on linux? The tarballs and RPMs on Ian site seem to be not quite right. At a minimum, they are missing inisqueak. I had previously installed 3.2 without any problems.

The rpm packages found on
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.4/unix-linux/rpms
work fine here (Red Hat Linux 9). inisqueak is provided by
Squeak-3.4-5170.noarch.rpm. When installing the rpms , use --nodeps to
ignore the dependency errors (which are bogus).

	Giovanni

--
The purpose of the Smalltalk project is to provide computer support for
the creative spirit in everyone. -- Dan Ingalls, 1981