linux squeak

David Farber dfarber at numenor.com
Tue Jul 15 20:56:46 UTC 2003

The way it used to work was that the executable and any plugins got installed into a directory like /usr/bin that everyone could access. Then you could run inisqueak in a clean directory of your own and it would copy a fresh image there for you to use. So each user wound up having their own image file, but shared the executeable.

david

--
David Farber
dfarber at numenor.com