3.6b 5352 - where is it?

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Jul 16 17:10:54 UTC 2003

Ingo Hohmann wrote:

> Sadly it doesn't work for me, I get a name lookup failure, I'm able to
> connect to other websites, though.
>
> It's the same wether I try the official server, or the european mirror.

That is odd, the european mirror always seems to work for me when I try
it.  In any case, both the official server ("Squeak Public Updates") and
the european mirror ("European Squeak Updates") seem to be working now.

(Actually, "Squeak Public Updates" is really two servers, so we have
three update servers total.  The two "Squeak Public Updates" servers are
at squeakfoundation.org and uiuc.edu.  The uiuc.edu one has been down
for a few weeks now, and I'm emailing with the folks at uiuc about it...
they've acknowledged that they're having problems with that machine.)

- Doug Way