Squeak on palms?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Jul 16 18:36:56 UTC 2003

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Ned Konz wrote:

> He said that POS 6 had some way to deal with bigger chunks of memory
> (though I don't remember if he said it could deal with single huge
> chunks) and that someone should port Squeak to it.
>
> However, he didn't volunteer to do the port himself <g>...

Heh, of course not.   I hope we don't have to wait for POS 7 for something
to which we could port Squeak.  Someone could always

Regards,
Aaron

P.S. I'll be on holiday in Europe for the next two weeks.  I'll be back
around Aug 1st. Taking myself off the squeak-dev list, and I doubt I'll be
checking my email all that often.  Take care everyone!

--
"the only difference it makes is some dust on the clay"  :: atmosphere