linux squeak

David Farber dfarber at numenor.com
Wed Jul 16 19:55:43 UTC 2003

Ah, good point. Yes, there are three RPMs now. I seem to remember that there used to be only one. Maybe I just installed from the tarball last time.

Anyway, the RPMs still don't work for me because I am trying to install on RedHat 7.2 and squeak complains that GLIBC_2.3 isn't installed.

I'll have to try the tarball, but I'm pretty sure I tried that before and it didn't work--but I don't remember why.

david

--
David Farber
dfarber at numenor.com