Morph question from a Squeak neophyte

Vincent Foley vinfoley at iquebec.com
Wed Jul 16 22:37:36 UTC 2003

Hi Squeakers,

I recently discovered Squeak, and to help me get to know it a little
more, I decided to write a simple password generator program.  I have
the method to generate the passwords, but I'd like my program to have a
nice GUI.  Here's how I would like it to look:

- 2 text fields for the length of the passwords and the numbers of
  passwords to generate
- a radio-button field to choose the set of characters to use
  (alphabetic, alpha-numeric or all characters)
- a button to initiate the generation
- a list with all the generated passwords.

So far I have the list and the button.  I'm not sure which class I
should use for my text fields and there does not seem to be any kind of
radio buttons.  Could anyone tell me what to use?

Thank you for the help,

Vince.

--

Vincent Foley-Bourgon