Newbie question: How to create a book?

Chobin mikkino at libero.it
Thu Jul 17 09:35:59 UTC 2003

Hi!
I'm a newbie of squeak.
I've read some tutorials but I didn't find an answer for my problem.
I need to write one simple relation for my teacher using book with some
pages, but I don’t know how to do this.
Can someone tell me how to insert new pages and write on it?
And how to navigate across those pages?
Sorry for my bad English, but I'm an Italian student.

Thank you very much!

Chobin