R: Newbie question: How to create a book?

Chobin mikkino at libero.it
Thu Jul 17 10:22:38 UTC 2003

Thanks to all for your replies!

Chobin

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] Per conto di
Matej Kosik
Inviato: giovedì 17 luglio 2003 11.54
A: The general-purpose Squeak developers list
Oggetto: Re: Newbie question: How to create a book?

Chobin wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm a newbie of squeak.
> I've read some tutorials but I didn't find an answer for my problem.
> I need to write one simple relation for my teacher using book with
some
> pages, but I don't know how to do this.
> Can someone tell me how to insert new pages and write on it?

hi,

I didn't your the BookMorph until now, but I decided to try it.

I opened it in the world.
Displayed its hallo.
Used the `Menu' icon (the red icon on top)
The menu seem to have the `book ...' item (the last menu item)
New submenu opened, and I see

	- insert a page
	- delete this page

Navigation is quite obvious (the '<' and '>' buttons)
Morphs can be added in the page by drag&drop

quite nice

--
Matej Kosik <http://altair.dcs.elf.stuba.sk/~kosik>
ICQ: 300133844