Morph question from a Squeak neophyte

Vincent Foley vinfoley at iquebec.com
Thu Jul 17 12:09:40 UTC 2003

Someone suggested that I use PluggableTextMorph for my input.  The
problem is that whenever I move my mouse over the text morph, I get an
error, here is the output if it can help: MessageNotUnderstood:
selectionChanged.

If anyone has a simple GUI app that they would be willing to share,
please let me know where I can download it please.  Thank you very much,

Vincent.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 06:37:36PM -0400, Vincent Foley wrote:
> Hi Squeakers,
>
> I recently discovered Squeak, and to help me get to know it a little
> more, I decided to write a simple password generator program.  I have
> the method to generate the passwords, but I'd like my program to have a
> nice GUI.  Here's how I would like it to look:
>
> - 2 text fields for the length of the passwords and the numbers of
>   passwords to generate
> - a radio-button field to choose the set of characters to use
>   (alphabetic, alpha-numeric or all characters)
> - a button to initiate the generation
> - a list with all the generated passwords.
>
> So far I have the list and the button.  I'm not sure which class I
> should use for my text fields and there does not seem to be any kind of
> radio buttons.  Could anyone tell me what to use?
>
> Thank you for the help,
>
> Vince.
>
> --
>
> Vincent Foley-Bourgon
> Email: vinfoley at iquebec.com
> Homepage: http://darkhost.mine.nu:81

> Envie de discuter en "live" avec vos amis ? T?l?charger MSN Messenger
> http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/m la 1?re messagerie instantan?e de France
---end quoted text---

--

Vincent Foley-Bourgon