R: Newbie question: How to add a link and open browser?

Chobin mikkino at libero.it
Thu Jul 17 14:40:52 UTC 2003

I've do it.
It appears the phrase "[no hidden info]" in the left of my string, and
nothing seems working...
I've tried also to select "Do it" from the menu that appear with command
6, the string change its colour and it's cliccable, but an error window
appear telling something like "Nothing more expeting->...url..." or
"TextMorph as yet unclassified Nothing"...

Thanks

Chobin