ESUG 2003 Smalltalk Conference Registration

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Thu Jul 17 16:43:28 UTC 2003

Hello,

Because we were unable to get the online payment system to work, we
decided to give everybody who pays via bank transfer the 'early
registration fee'. This means that  you only pay 220 Euro (Academic) or
285 Euro (Industry). Only people that pay cash at the conference itself
will pay the regular fee of 399 Euro (Academic) or 499 Euro (Industry).
STIC members even get a discount of 50 Euros on top of that! So we urge
you to register as soon as possible using bank transfer. Please note
that all payments should be in Euro only. Registration details can be
found on the webpages at:
http://www.esug.org/EsugRegistrationWebPages/esug2003Registration.html

While you are at the webpages, check out the program
(http://esug2003.esug.org/program.htm), since we think it merits your
attention!

See you in Bled,
The ESUG Conference Organization Team.

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group
http://www.esug.org