[Q] undoing changesets

Martin Drautzburg martin.drautzburg at web.de
Thu Jul 17 19:40:43 UTC 2003

I just got bitten by some changes introduce by Commanche that undid
some of the network rewrite code (SocketStream). I thought I could
simply refile the network rewrite code.

First I could not find an entry in the ChangeSorter menu. So I filed
it out and back in. But nothing changed. When I look at the methods on
the changesets they seem to be all the same, i.e. even the
5254new-newClasses-mir contain the "bolot" version of
SocketSteam>>upTo: So the change-sets always contain the *current*
version of methods, right ?

Now what could I possibly do to get the network rewrite code back ?