[FIX] ContextCleanupDebugFix (version 2)

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Sat Jul 19 03:36:41 UTC 2003

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> Can we do something about the broken debugger? I also notice that
> #popTo: has lost its return value.

Attached is a new version of ContextCleanupDebugFix.  It includes its
previous fixes plus fixes to new bugs found by Ned.  I could not
reproduce the OSProcess terminate bug.  Maybe Ned's DeadProcessFix fixed
it or my changes here fix it.  Process>>popTo: purposely no longer has a
return value to match its previous signature.  Decompiler>>popTo: is an
entirely different message that is never sent to a Process (it just
happens to have the same selector name).

Cheers,
Anthony