[BUG] ColorPickerMorph

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jul 19 18:32:54 UTC 2003

Hi ned

This is the sign that the client interface creation of this class is
not really good
then. Either it should provide a good interface or it should break
directly at creation time.

This also reminds me that having automatic initialize methods invoked
would be really a step in the future (even if CLOS got that now nearly
15 ago at least #Smalltalk has it).

Stef