[BUG][FIX] ColorPickerMorph

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jul 19 18:50:07 UTC 2003

Hi andreas

I did not have the time to look at the code so I was just reacting to
the point of ned. With your fix (that I did not check) then my remark
does not make sense.

My point in general is that is that object should offer good and
default (if possible)
creational interface. As a client I do not have to guess that after new
I should send x and y in this order. If this is the case (you can find
easily a counter example),
it may be the case that a method newXY would be better for a client
point of view.

Stef

Going back latexing........