[ENH] Remove the old outer window for "The Worlds of Squeak" (can't enter project by clicking)

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sat Jul 19 22:12:12 UTC 2003

I think it's a good idea to get rid of the old non-matching window
frame, but it seems that you can no longer enter the resulting project
by clicking on it, and you don't get the frame-highlighting on
mouse-over.  Since the point of this project is to be something simple
for newbies to try, we probably want to make sure it's easy to enter
the project.

(Also might be nice to get rid of the extra black border that remains
around the windowless project.  I noticed I can do that by executing
something like "content extent: content extent - (1 at 1)".)

- Doug Way