[FIX] EventRecorderPosFix-nk ( a couple of questions )

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sun Jul 20 03:57:21 UTC 2003

Just looking at this... is there an example of when a position is
needed when replaying a keyboard event?  I couldn't come up with an
example where it mattered, although I'm sure there must be one.

Also, I assume by "cleaned up for MCP approval" you mean that you've
merged the MCP changes with your previous (March 3) changeset?  If so,
it looks like you overwrote this MCP change: "lastEvent _ nextEvent
isMouse ifTrue: [nextEvent]." (this looks like it was just a
non-behavior changing simplification though)

- Doug Way