Recommended packages - BrowseUnit and "Debugger - stub method creation"

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Jul 21 11:55:44 UTC 2003

[parenblinking]
Yes, that too. I'm now using it all the time. I've experienced a
sporadic bug with this where sometimes bold stuff gets left behind. Have
you seen this?

[shrinking selections]
I agree. It breaks some packages because it changes some instance
variable meanings, but it should be trivial to fix.

[Breakpoints package]
Haven't tried it yet. Does it make your life easier?

[other packages, Stubcreation should be harvested into the image]
Agree.

Daniel