Wanted - dynamic keybindings for Squeak (was: be a web url -textMorph menus)

nico nperigoi at etu.info.unicaen.fr
Mon Jul 21 16:04:41 UTC 2003

hello,

We have created an interface from which one can change the shortcuts
of the World. To do so, we have made a class that represent a
shortcut and another one that contains all these shortcuts and which
is able to modify them at will. Moreover, we had to modify the method
PasteUpInMorph>>keystrokeInWorld that manages the shortcuts
of the World.

There is also a Readme file which explains how to use our
project. We have join the report we have made for it (in french sorry).

As Mr Stinckwich said, you can also find the code this address :
http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/moin/ProjetMaitriseInformatiqueEnlightenSqueak2003

PERIGOIS Nicolas
LOEWEISTEIN Nicolas