Recommended packages - BrowseUnit and "Debugger - stub method creation"

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Mon Jul 21 18:10:24 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 02:55:44PM +0300, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> [Breakpoints package]
> Haven't tried it yet. Does it make your life easier?

Actually I used this only for some time (need to add this
to my development image again). But I used per-method
breakpoints on STX a lot, and it is quite nice to
not mess up the changelog with those "self halt"-only
edits, and, it really helps to be able to remove all
breakpoints with a single click (and not having to re-edit
all the methods).

So, I think breakpoints as a concept are a nice thing to have.
We need to look at the implemention, I don't even know
if it works in 2.6b...

    Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de