A swiki editor

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Mon Jul 21 20:00:27 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 18:52, Lex Spoon wrote:

> The image *is* a repository.

I'd love that, however, as far as I know the image offers little in terms of
recoverability when things go wrong (something like an interactive startup
mode "I'm about to start process <something that screwed up bigtime last
round>, continue Y/N?"). In the past week, I messed up two images during
Seaside hacking, and I'm glad I didn't have a lot of important work also
in there...

Just like I don't use experimental filesystems under Linux, I don't use the
image to store anything that's dear to me. I'd really like that situation
to change, and probably I just haven't found a good operating mode for
this yet (IOW, please educate me ;-))