email syntax validation needed

Luciano Notarfrancesco lnotarfrancesco at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 09:52:45 UTC 2003

Well, this is one of the reasons why I implemented the DNS Client
package. I needed to be able to get MX records as well as other types of
records. If you have my package loaded you can get all the 10 MX records
for sbcglobal.net sorted by priority:
        NameResolver default mailExchangersFor: 'sbcglobal.net'
Or you can get the name of the first mail exchanger:
        NameResolver default mailExchangerFor: 'sbcglobal.net'
Or you can make arbitrary queries:
        NameResolver default request: (DNSMessage new addQuestion:
(DNSQuery name: name type: type class: class); yourself)

Luciano