Hypertext tutorial

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Jul 22 19:37:27 UTC 2003

Terseman sez:

	(StandardFileStream newFileNamed: aFileName)
		nextPutAll: 'StringHolder new contents: ';
		store: aText;
		nextPutAll: '; openLabel: ';
		store: aTitleString;
		close

And the right place IMHO would be on the instance side of Text,
category printing, with a method selector of
#storeAsStringHolderTitled:onFile:.

And of course this would be a useful addition to ParagraphEditor
class>>shiftedYellowButtonMenu. If you do this, you could also make the
above method store on a stream and create the stream from a file in the
menu code. That would actually make a nice ENH :-)

Yet another way would be to store this as text only, and create a new
file extension (like .sqt) that is recognized by the file list and
creates the StringHolder at load time.

-- Bert