[ENH] Add userid and password to HTTP firewall authentication (network rewrite?)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Jul 23 14:01:12 UTC 2003

We're now in late beta, so it won't be added to 3.6.

However, it could be added quite soon to 3.7 alpha. What you can do
further to help this happen is to test it with a current (post network
rewrite) 3.6, and work with people to fix the problems. First step is to
start providing information on what, if anything is broken. When it more
or less works, it can be harvested for alpha.

Posting summaries of or comments on the code/functionality makes its
contents more visible, and also help it get included. So explain why it
is important - what problem it solves.

Daniel